Nothing says Halloween like a big cauldron of punch. Brew up this frightfully good punch the night before your party and your guests will be in for a screamingly good night.
- 5 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice
- 1/2 bottle of gin
- 500ml cranberry juice
- 1.5 litres lemonade
- Juice of 3 limes
- Handful of gummy sweets
- Add the ice and all the other ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add gummy sweets for decoration
H A P P Y 🎃👻 H A L L O W E E N
Find more screamingly good recipes here: http://www.theiceco.co.uk/blog/freakishly-fun-cocktails-you-and-your-guests-will-die-for-this-halloween/
Latest posts by TheIceMaiden (see all)
- Ice & Easy at The Grocer Drink Awards 2017 🏆🍾 - November 14, 2017
- A Frightfully Good Halloween Punch by The Ice Co! - October 26, 2017
- Freakishly fun cocktails you and your guests will die for this Halloween! 👻🎃💀🍹 - October 23, 2017