Halloween is just around the corner! A time for fun, parties, costumes and cocktails for everyone. Which is why we have come up with some deliciously creepy cocktails and a mysterious mocktail punch for the little ones!
These creative, unique themed cocktails will leave your party guests DYING for more!
- 4 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice
- 3 measures fresh lime juice
- 4 measures tequila
- 5 measures triple sec
- 4 teaspoons maraschino cherry syrup
- Soda top up
- 4 cherries (garnish)
Add all ingredients apart from the cherries and soda to a shaker full with party ice , shake well and pour into 4 champagne or low-ball glasses. Top with soda and garnish with cherries.
Create an optional ‘slime’, using sugar syrup (sugar dissolved in water) mixed with green food colouring on the glass, then freeze to set.
- 2 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice
- 1 measure vanilla vodka
- 1/2 measure orange liqueur
- 1 measure sour apple liqueur or schnapps
- 1/2 measure fresh lemon juice
- Champagne top up
- green sugar for rim (optional)
Add all ingredients apart from the champagne to a shaker. Shake well, pour into 2 lowball glasses and then top with the champagne.
The Zombie (most likely named after how it makes you feel in the morning 💀)
- 1/2 handful of The Ice Co Premium Ice
- 1/2 measure apricot brandy
- 3/4 measure light rum
- 3/4 measure dark or Jamaican rum
- 1 measure lime juice
- 2 dashes grenadine
- orange juice top up
- 1/2 measure Bacardi 151 rum (optional for extra bite)
Add all ingredients to a shaker apart from the ice, orange juice and the optional Bacardi 151. Shake well then pour over the Premium Ice in a low-ball glass, top with orange juice and Bacardi 151.
- 1 1/2 handfuls of The Ice Co Premium Ice
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 3 measures vodka
- 2 measure amaretto
- 4 measure orange juice
- Soda top up
Add all the ingredients to 4 low-ball glasses, stir well.
Raspberry blood syringes garnish (optional)
- 4 plastic syringes, 3 handfuls raspberries.
- Blend, strain then slimmer on a low heat, let cool then fill the syringes for a bloody & freaky feel!
A super fun and sugary mocktail punch, great to offer at your own party or perfect for the kids to help them keep treat or treating on.
- A large punch bowl
- 5 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- Dr. Pepper top up
- Finish with gummy worms or Haribo Halloween themed sweets. (The ice cream and fizzy drink mix creates a spooky foamy look)
Like Halloween doesn’t have enough people fuelled up on ‘boos’ and sugar!
Make sure to check out our website and follow our social media for more news, recipes, blogs, events and other great content.
Find our frightfully good alcoholic punch recipe here: http://www.theiceco.co.uk/blog/a-frightfully-good-halloween-punch-by-the-ice-co/
Latest posts by TheIceMaiden (see all)
- Try These 2 ‘Go To’ Healthy Smoothies For Dry January! - January 9, 2018
- A guide to the ultimate party essentials this season! - December 21, 2017
- Introducing Ice Shot Glasses by The Ice Co!! ❄️🥃❄️ - December 1, 2017