*WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT WITH IMMEDIATE START PRODUCTION OPERATIVES*
The Production Operative is responsible for producing a range of ice products to industry leading standards. The environment is semi-automated and will require candidates to be multi skilled in different tasks within the factory. Although we produce ice products, our factory is not a cold environment and is not temperature controlled, so you won’t be working in a freezer!
These roles could be a fantastic opportunity for someone with production experience to work over the Summer period.
This work can be strenuous and regularly involves lifting cases and bags of bagged ice, so applicants must be in good physical condition with no back or mobility problems. The product to be lifted may weigh up to 20kg.
- Various shift patterns:
- 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off days within a 8 week cycle 6am to 6pm
- 40 hours evening 5 shifts – Mon to Fri 6pm to 2am
- Flexibility regarding hours worked is paramount in this role
- Annual wage from £17,100 to £17,326 dependant on shift pattern worked
- £7.83 per hour (plus night shift pay available)
- Authorised overtime (paid at time & half) is required occasionally to cover holidays
- Paid rest breaks (2 x 30 minutes)
- 6 weeks holidays per year including Bank Hols (holiday pay calculated using 12 month’s average earnings)
- Immediate start available
- Level 2 Food Safety training provided
- Personal Protective Clothing provided
- Contributory pension scheme
To learn more about the requirements and responsibilities of this vacancy please click the Learn More & Apply button. This takes you to Monster’s online job site where you can apply online.
Monster is our preferred method for applications. If you don’t have a Monster account, don’t worry. It’s quick and easy to register.
If you can’t apply online, you can email your CV and a cover letter. Or you can download an Application form to print and complete for posting (or so you can drop off the form at one of our sites).