Try These 2 ‘Go To’ Healthy Smoothies For Dry January
Get your new year off to a healthy start with these super easy, deliciously healthy smoothies. Whether you’re having breakfast on the go or are after a refreshing treat, a smoothie packs a satisfying punch. Filled with nutrients, these smoothie recipes are perfect for families on the go.
Mango & Passion Fruit Smoothie!
Combine the delicious flavours of mango and passion fruit to create a healthy nutritious smoothie. Switch up your breakfast this dry January!
- 1 Handful of The Ice Co Crushed Ice
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- ½ cup of water/coconut water.
- Cut open the passion fruit and scoop out all the fruit and place into a blender.
- Cut open the mango and add all the flesh into the blender.
- Add the crushed ice, yogurt and water into the blender with the fruit.
- Blend until smooth and serve into a tall glass.
The Greatest Green Tea Smoothie!
Packed full of goodness! A tasty smoothie that will tick off 3 of your 5 a day. Top tip: Green tea is a great metabolism booster.
Two quick and easy recipes to help kick start your year
- 1 handful of The Ice Co Crushed Ice
- 1 green tea bag
- 100ml of almond milk
- ½ a fig
- 1 whole banana
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- Add your green tea bag into a mug and add hot water as normal.
- Place the crushed ice, almond milk, fig, banana, blueberries and yogurt into a blender.
- After a couple of minutes remove the green tea bag from the mug and add the tea into the blender with the other ingredients.
- Blend for around 30 seconds until the mixture is nice and smooth.
Two quick and easy recipes to help kick start your year. Let 2018 be your best year yet. Crushed Ice is perfect for smoothies which are great for a quick energy boost during the January blues.